Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Friday, January 9, 2015

Creative Mary Beth Digital Stamp

I literally walked around today with a purse full of Copics. 
I was determined to get my latest illustration colored.
At one point I'm sitting in Starbucks parking lot coloring.
Every time I had a few extra minutes, I'd start digging around for markers.

It wasn't my usual relaxing way to create, but it got things done.
Sometimes you have to be creative with the time you have.

I think it all worked out well. This little Cuddlebug is adorable.
She's cute with a fun style and looks like she's ready to create.


                          
                            Cuddlebug Cuties Mary Beth





Cuddlebug Cuties Mary Beth

If you love this illustration, I also have a To Do List printable here, featuring Mary Beth.
It's great alone or for a ringed planner.
Plus it gives you something to color while you're making you lists :)

Copics:
Skin:    E13, 50, 51, 53
Hair:    E43, 44, 47, 49
Clothes:BG90,93, 96,99
      E41, 42, 43
      E43, 44, 47


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Mary Beth but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna

8 comments:

  1. How cooool - she's lovely and thank you for the To Do lists :-D
    AWESOME !!

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not just cute, she's gorgeous! Love those muted colors. So admire your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lovel that little Mary Beth ... she is soooo cute ... thank you for sharing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new cutie and the to-do list.
    Thanks, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another adorable creation. Thanks for making it available to us.

    ReplyDelete